External mould release agents
We offer ready-to-use solvent-based, solvent free or water-based mould release agents, that are suited for rotational moulding systems of all common plastic types.
The release film is very resistant after cure, even to abrasive materials.
Our products develop a strong chemical bonding to most mould materials and thus provide multiple releases per application. Furthermore they do not transfer to the moulded parts, allowing further processing like varnishing or gluing without subsequent treatment.
- Solvent-based, solvent free or water-based products
- Ready-to-use products
- Semi-permanent release agents: multiple releases per application
- High temperature stability up to 520 °C
- Suited for all common plastic types
- Further processing of the casting without prior treatment
- Minimize residues on the mould surface
I am responsible for the areas of Metal, Plastics, Nonwovens & Polyurethane and would be pleased to advise you.
You can call me at +49 6201 9983 14 directly. You can also use the contact form.
Contact us / Request information
If you want information, please use the following contact form.