Also known as rotational molding or rotocasting, rotomolding is a process for manufacturing large, hollow, one-piece plastic items.
In order to meet the requirements of the rotomoulders, we developed the Rotorelease® product line (high-quality semipermanent mould release agents).
External release agents
We offer ready-to-use solvent-based, solvent free or water-based mould release agents, that are suited for rotational moulding systems of all common plastic types especially polyethylene and polypropylene.
The release film is very resistant after cure, even to abrasive materials.
Our products develop a strong chemical bonding to most mould materials and thus provide multiple releases per application. Furthermore they do not transfer to the moulded parts, allowing further processing like varnishing or gluing without subsequent treatment.
- Solvent-based, solvent free or water-based products
- Ready-to-use products
- Semi-permanent release agents: multiple releases per application
- High temperature stability up to 520 °C
- Suited for all common plastic types
- Further processing of the casting without prior treatment
- Minimize residues on the mould surface