Release Agent MK-2201
Revolutionary solution for rubber processing: Münch Chemie introduces PFAS-free Release Agent MK-2201 as a response to the ECHA ban proposal
In early 2023, the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has submitted a proposal to ban per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) as these so-called „forever chemicals“ are considered potentially harmful to the environment and human health.
As an alternative to fluoropolymer-containing products, Münch Chemie has developed MK-2201, an innovative, completely PFAS-free release agent which provides an environmentally friendly and safe option for numerous applications in rubber processing.
- Water-based mould release agent for rubber processing
- Fluorine-free, silicone-free, wax-free
- Suitable for all rubber types, including silicone rubber
- Excellent release and slip effect
- Universally applicable in rubber processing
- Particularly suitable for sensitive parts such as O-rings or membranes
- Concentrated release agent, can be diluted with water before use