Münch Chemie International
More informative and modern – the new homepage goes online!
- Our team is looking forward to answering your questions
- Our production runs at normal
Münch Chemie International has offered a new ready-to-use permanent bladder release coating (e. g. BC-9031). It does not contain any of the substances on the REACH SVHC list.
Exhibition review: RubberTech China 2019 – Shanghai, China / Non-tire products (September 18 – 20, 2019)
RubberTech China has become mandatory amongst exhibitions in the rubber processing industry in Asia. Consequently, Münch Chemie International GmbH once again could welcome a large number of national as well as international visitors at its booth.
At our own booth, our experienced composites team – supported by our managing director, Michael Münch – has deepened customer relations and established new contacts with domestic and foreign experts in the field of GRP/ CFRP.
Premium quality meeting highest demands in wind energy industry: Water-based semi-permanent Release Agent Mikon® W-64+
- Ready-to-use, water-based emulsion providing excellent release and high lubrication
- No mould-sealing required
- No transfer to the moulded parts
Reliability, durability and endurance: New semi-permanent release agent for rotational moulding applications
- Ready-to-use, water-based emulsion
- Very resistant release film
- Very high number of possible releases per application
- Individually adaptable inside lubes for green tires – filler-free
- Improved performance
- Increased cost-efficiency
Also in 2019, the booth of Münch Chemie International GmbH had a high visitor frequency.